Ok all you Chicago fans! Let’s get out for a night and try to solve this mystery!!!!!! June 27, 2020
Death BY Chocolate – Lawry’s Chicago Live Stream Interactive Who Dunnit
This event is on June 27, 2020 7:00 pm You can actually dine for this one in Chicago.
*The meal portion is only available for guests in Chicago.
*See below message in red if you are not local in Chicago and want to attend the show.
A Touch of Mystery & A Touch of Mystery & Lawry’s Prime Rib Chicago, present the next installment of their in-home Live Stream Interactive Mystery Dinners. It’s no MYSTERY entertainment & laughter are needed at this time, and what better way to experience that than with Lawry’s signature 3-course meal along with 3 courses of Mystery, Mayhem, Intrigue and FUN! This Interactive Mystery Dinner features a full 3-course meal intertwined with devilishly fun entertainment. Once you make your reservation, one of our Detectives will contact you for your meal order. Meals will be available for pick up between 4:00 & 6:30pm and the Live Stream show begins at 7:00pm.
In order to watch the show, you will need to download ZOOM onto your computer, phone or tablet by going to zoom.us. It is a free program. Once you download it, you will need to create an account. If you need assistance with downloading the app, we will be happy to send you step by step directions.
Death By Chocolate ISN’T your “usual” dinner theater production!
Journey back to the Swingin’ 1940’s. Lawry’s is hosting the International Chocolate Cuisine Taste Test. Representatives from all of the chocolate and candy companies worldwide are in attendance to introduce their new products. Throughout the week there have been inappropriate outbursts and business tactics and someone is about to go from Sweet to SOUR!
Will it be?
Catherine Cadbury – The Black Widow
Loretta Lane – The Girl Friday
Eugene Elliott – The Cheated Sales Rep
Stewart Stover – The Womanizing Cad
Ingid Olsen – The Ice Queen
Horacio Hershey – The Rival Candy Maker
In Partnership with
100 East Ontario Street, Chicago, IL 60611
Enjoy this short commercial teaser from the show
ENTREE – OPTION A
($74 per person, inclusive of tax and the mystery)
ENTREE – OPTION B
($86 per person, inclusive of tax and the mystery)
*$12 difference to be paid at time of pick up
Secure your reservation now by clicking the reserve button below.
ALL RESERVATION FEES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE
After you have completed this process you will receive a confirmation email from PayPal. If you do not receive one within a few hours, please contact us.
*Please be advised before making your reservation:
- We cannot be responsible for the quality of the video or audio for this presentation, as it may be affected by any of the following:
- If you have a low or slow bandwidth wifi
- The number of people using the internet or ZOOM at any given time
- In order for you to be heard during the investigation, you need to make sure your computer has a microphone.
- It would be best to test your audio the day before to make sure everything is in working order.
- The day of the show, make sure the sound on your computer, phone, or tablet is on (un-muted) so you can hear.
- For security purposes, we are locking access to the presentation at 7:15pm. Anyone logging into the presentation later than 7:15pm will not be able to gain access and refunds will not be available.