People drink for all kinds of reasons – to relax, to celebrate and to be social but it’s when drinking gets out of control that it unfortunately becomes serious, dangerous, and oftentimes a deadly situation. Studies show that excessive drinking costs the U.S. over $249 billion every year with loss of workplace attendance and productivity, higher insurance rates, higher taxes, medical and property costs, and higher criminal justice costs. Of course, people are not going to stop drinking to eliminate these problems. In fact, results from the National Epidemiologic Survey on Alcohol and Related Conditions show that people in the U.S. are drinking more than ever!
Introducing XORB PREMIUM, the next billion-dollar brand. This unique smarter drinking product is available in beverage and gel pack form. For the past 15 years, the ingredients in this product have been marketed in Europe with a proven track record as evidenced by over 50 million cans sold. Now Global Prosperity Solutions (GPS), a social marketing lifestyle company, is introducing XORB PREMIUM to the U.S. market.
XORB Premium can be enjoyed daily for both social drinkers and non-drinkers alike. Key benefits to drinking XORB:
- It is the perfect complement to alcohol. Benefits can be experienced prior to, during, and after alcohol consumption.
- The taste is crisp, citrus, light, and refreshing.
- Contains all-natural mineral water from the Austrian Alps.
- Provides nutrients to the entire body.
- Lab tested, vitamin-enriched beverage that includes Vitamins C, B1 and B6, and a proprietary blend of extracts.
- It keeps the body hydrated and energized.
- Over 50 million cans using same formulation have been sold in Europe and worldwide.
- Naturally sweetened by Stevia, has no caffeine, taurine, cholesterol, chemical preservatives, stabilizers or coloring. Only 70 calories per 8 oz. can.
- Xorb premium also comes in convenient, TSA travel size compliant, easy-to-use, one-shot gel packs.
Notable Brand Partners who have Supported Global Prosperity Solutions
- Shark Tank’s Kevin Harrington
- Facebook marketing expert Mari Smith
- NFL Hall of Famer, Entrepreneur Darrell Green
Make XORB your first of drink of the day before your workout or whenever you need a boost. After alcohol consumption or any evening activities make XORB your last drink or shot of the night!
For additional information, please contact: Tashina Smith <email@example.com>