Holistic health revolves around the physiological processes and the mental pathways that contribute to it. For all the gastronomes who are health conscious, the metabolism-boosting meal options can help. You can try the CBD-infused recipes to amp up your metabolism and satiate your taste buds. Whether it’s CBD-infused beverages or a mouth-watering bowl of salad, every meal contributes to better health and well-being. Also, it can alleviate chronic pain and help you lead a stress-free life. Before starting the preparation, you must learn a few recipes that kickstart your metabolism right away.
1. Chamomile Tea
Every person likes to start the mornings with a cup of warm tea and some savory snacks. You can kickstart your vital functions with the fast-acting CBD sleep tincture as well as the goodness of chamomile.
- 1 ounce distilled water
- 1 tbsp. chamomile leaves
- ½ ounce milk
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1 ml CBD tincture
- Boil the water in a bowl and add the chamomile leaves to it.
- Strain the chamomile-infused warm water in your teacup and add the CBD tincture into it.
- Pour in the milk and infuse it with some honey for better taste.
2. CBD Salad Dressing
Another CBD recipe that might help your fitness journey without compromising on taste is the CBD salad dressing. You can prepare delicious dressings to transform your boring salad bowls into lip-smacking ones.
- 4 tbsp. Mustard
- half a cup olive oil
- 3 tbsp. honey
- 3/4 ounce orange juice
- 2-4 drops Cannabidiol tincture
- 3/4 cup of vinegar
- Salt, according to taste
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. Further, add your CBD tincture and remix the contents.
- Pour the dressing on your favorite salads for better taste as well as nutrition.
3. CBD Sangria
Sommeliers like to start the weekend with a glass of red wine and some delicious food pairings. If you’re bored of sipping on plain red wine, you can prepare a CBD-infused sangria this weekend.
- One apple
- One lime
- One lemon
- One orange
- ½ ounce orange juice
- 1-ounce cranberry juice
- 3 ounces red wine
- 2 ounces CBD-infused sparkling water
- CBD tincture
- Chop the fruits into chunks and add them to a pitcher.
- Place the remaining ingredients into a pitcher and let it rest for a while.
Serve the CBD sangria fresh and chilled.
4. CBD Chocolate Chip Cookies
Are you fond of the chocolate indulgence and sweet aroma of chocolate chip cookies? If yes, then it’s about time you prepare them using the therapeutic CBD tinctures.
- ½ ounce almond butter
- ½ ounce sugar
- 1-2 drops CBD coconut oil
- 1-ounce almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tbsp vanilla essence
- One large egg
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- ¾ ounce chocolate chips
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl and garnish using the chocolate chips.
- Place the batter on the baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
Take the cookie bars out and cool for another few hours before eating.
5. CBD Mint Julep
Another refreshing and savory CBD recipe that makes your day a delightful one is the CBD mint julep. You can prepare the drink using basic alcoholic beverages and some fresh mint leaves.
- 2 1/2 ounces bourbon
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- 2 – 8 mint leaves
- 2-4 drops CBD tincture
- Take the mint julep cup and add the simple syrup. Further, add the mint leaves and muddle them.
Add the ice cubes and the bourbon before garnishing with the mint leaves.
6. CBD Latte
If you’re a coffee connoisseur who likes to start the day with some caffeine, then the CBD-infused latte is the right choice. Also, you can add some chocolate syrup to enhance the tasting notes.
- 1-ounce unsweetened milk
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 1-2 drops of CBD Oil
- Add all the ingredients to a small pot and mix well, letting them heat up for a while.
- Whisk the contents and pour the latte into your coffee mug. You can garnish with some chocolate syrup.
7. CBD Pumpkin Loaf
If you’re looking out for a healthy yet savory snack to pair with your tea, then the CBD pumpkin loaf is quite intriguing to try. It brings in the sweetish taste of pumpkin coupled with the citrusy aroma of apple cider vinegar.
- Five eggs
- 1-ounce pumpkin blend
- 2 tbsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin spice
- 2 ounces yucca root
- 1 tbsp. apple cider
- 2-4 drops Cannabidiol oil
- Add the apple cider vinegar and mix it with the baking soda.
- Put in the whipped eggs and mix the ingredients well. Add the remaining ingredients and mix for a while.
- Prepare a nice dough before baking it for approximately 30 minutes.
The Bottom Line
Nutrition is the key to a healthy life and long-term well-being. If you’re tired of eating the same mundane dishes and want to amp up your meal options, then you must give the CBD recipes a try. Prepare some metabolism-boosting recipes like CBD tea, CBD latte, and CBD Pumpkin loaf. Also, you can gratify your taste buds with CBD sangria or a chilled glass of mint julep. Grab the authentic tinctures and begin your CBD cooking right away.
Crystal has been closely studying the CBD and cannabis industry trends for quite some time. Intrigued by the booming growth of this sector, she takes interest in penning down her views providing quality insight on DailyMarijuana products dispensary and current marijuana trends, particularly medical cannabis.